Many still refuse to eat, hoping to get rid of excess weight, but this does not lead to anything good - all the lost kilograms are returned. But the best nutrition is proper nutrition. It is very important to know what to eat to lose weight - it should be nutritious, healthy and fat-burning foods.
What healthy foods help you lose weight?
What to eat to lose weightIt seems that this can not be at all: how is it possible to eat and lose weight? There are many good and correct products that are not deposited on the sides, but, on the contrary, help reduce appetite and improve the digestive system. All of this leads to fat burning.
- Nuts. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts and pine nuts are essential foods for proper weight loss. They contain a lot of vegetable fats, quickly saturate the body for several hours, contain a lot of vitamins and fiber. The most important thing is to know the measure, since all nuts are very high in calories. It is enough to eat about 10 small pieces or 2-3 walnuts a day and use them as a snack or as a breakfast or dinner.
- Cucumbers, cabbage and apples take pride of place among vegetables. All of them are very low in calories and useful for the body. Cabbage will help remove all excess from the intestines. Cucumbers contain a lot of water, so they are well moisturized and at the same time saturated with vitamins and trace elements. Apples are nutritious, they eliminate the feeling of hunger for a long time due to fiber, while not being deposited in excess weight.
- Don't forget the fruits. Of course, the best fat burners are citrus fruits. Grapefruit contains a lot of vitamin C, which protects against colds, improves mood. In the white partitions there are special substances that help burn fat. In addition, this fruit has a strong choleretic effect. Oranges fight fat due to flavonoids and essential oils, and fiber fills you up quickly. And of course, pineapple is the best dessert, a substitute for unhealthy chocolate, delicious and even contributes to weight loss by activating gastric juice.
- Low-fat dairy products, but only natural, without additives and coloring - yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese. All contain protein, necessary for harmony, as well as calcitriol, which affects cells and rids them of fat.
- Spices like cinnamon, mustard, horseradish and ginger. Many have probably heard of its beneficial properties. The essential oils contained in ginger promote gastric juice secretion. Cinnamon lowers the sugar level and can thereby remove fat cells. Horseradish and mustard also stimulate gastric juice production and help the stomach to digest unhealthy and heavy foods faster.
Drinks are no less useful, for example, high-quality green tea or red wine. Tea contains thiamine and epigallocatechin - these substances almost twice slow down the accumulation of fat, not only subcutaneously, but also around the internal organs.
Red wine fights excess deposits with resveratrol - it blocks the receptors on fat cells and slows down the processes.
List of weight loss products by category
So what exactly should be included in the daily diet so as not to harm the body, but at the same time rid it of the hated kilograms? Let's take a closer look at the list of weight loss products.
meat dietary products
Refusal of meat products during weight loss can lead to an absolutely opposite result - the accumulation of adipose tissue. And all due to the fact that it contains a lot of protein, which is necessary for building and maintaining muscle mass. In addition, it takes a long time to digest – this keeps you full for several hours.
Choose only low-fat meat:
- lean beef, without layers of fat;
- chicken fillet;
- rabbit meat;
- turkey fillet.
Fish is one of the best foods to lose weight. It is rich in fatty acids, rays, iodine - all of them regulate the functioning of the thyroid gland, on which the speed of metabolic processes in the human body depends.
Diet dishes should be prepared from low-fat fish and seafood.
Make sure your menu includes:
Every meal should contain some amount of protein, and the more the better.
vegetables and greens
These products are the basis of nutrition, they should be the most - about 70% of total daily calories. Vegetables are healthy, low in calories but filling. Plant fibers improve the functioning of the stomach and normalize metabolism.
You should regularly eat tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, peppers, beets, zucchini, celery, as well as all fresh herbs. In general, you can eat it without restrictions, since it has a minimum of calories.
There are many controversies about the benefits of fermented milk products, but they still contain calcium, which breaks down fat cells, and they also consist of easily digestible carbohydrates, which means that they are necessary for the body.
Hard cheese perfectly interrupts the desire to eat something sweet and harmful, due to the amino acid tryptophan. Once in the body it turns into endorphin and as you know it is the hormone of happiness.
The following dairy products are recommended:
- milk serum;
- kefir with a fat content of not more than 2. 5% but not fat-free;
- cottage cheese without additives up to 5% fat;
- Natural yoghurt;
- Cheese, Adyghe cheese and other similar types with a fat content of up to 20%.
fruits and berries
Fruits and berries are low in calories and carbohydrates. They are recommended instead of sweet and starchy foods, since they do not have a special effect on blood sugar levels, are well absorbed and do not accumulate in fats. Nevertheless, they should only be consumed until 4 p. m.
Pay special attention to grapefruit, apples, pears, pomegranates, avocados, and kiwi. Berries are raspberries, blueberries, currants, blackberries.
Grains for weight loss
Although all cereals are quite high-calorie and contain a lot of carbohydrates, they are simply indispensable for the body and contribute to weight loss. They fill you up quickly, are high in fiber and many valuable elements, including zinc, magnesium and iron.
Buckwheat, dark rice, barley, oats and rye are the most suitable for the diet.
First of all, do not forget about the simplest non-carbonated water. Every day you need to drink the norm for your body - this will speed up the process of losing weight.
In addition to drinking water, you can improve metabolism with the help of drinks, such as:
- green tea, but only good quality;
- water with lemon;
- tea with cinnamon, ginger;
- water "sushi";
- red dry wine in a small amount.
The combination of products for faster and better weight loss
It turns out that leaving only healthy foods in the diet is not enough to lose weight faster and at the same time maintain muscle mass, that is, the quality of the body, so that the skin does not sag. It is also very important to know how to combine them with each other.
- Foods containing protein such as meat or fish should be eaten with vegetables. They are digested slowly and cause the body to actively burn fat.
- Muesli and pasta are also best combined with vegetables and not, as most people are used to, with protein-containing foods. Carbohydrates and vegetables for a long time satisfy hunger and convert calories into energy, but carbohydrates and proteins will turn out to be heavy foods that, most likely, will lead to weight gain.
- It is recommended to consume fruits separately from all other foods and only combine them with each other. They are quickly digestible and therefore an ideal snack between meals.
- Fats and proteins are good companions to regulate the glucose level and to keep you full for a long time. The ideal option is natural yogurt with nuts or a vegetable salad with meat and avocado.
- Fresh fruits cannot be combined with nuts, but they are well absorbed with dried fruits. From this set you can prepare a lot of sweets - a substitute for chocolate and buns. But it is also important to comply with the norm - no more than 30 grams per day.
Top 10 diet recipes for weight loss
Eating right and losing weight at the same time is not a fairy tale, but reality. It's time to forget about constant hunger and use balanced, low-calorie recipes for weight loss.
Low-calorie quark dessert
- 15 grams of gelatin;
- 300 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- two tablespoons of cocoa;
- 100 grams plain yoghurt.
- Pour a little cold water over the gelatine, let stand for 15 minutes, then bring to the boil.
- We interrupt all other components with a mixer, mix with gelatin and again beat until smooth.
- Pour into small bowls and let set in the fridge.
Salmon with spinach in sauce
- 250 grams of fresh spinach;
- two salmon steaks;
- a spoonful of vegetable oil;
- two tablespoons of cream, without fat;
- half a lemon.
- Immerse the spinach in boiling water for literally a minute. The liquid can be slightly salted.
- Fry the fish in a little oil for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon into the pan, add cream, salt a little and heat over low heat.
- Serve the fish with spinach and pour the sauce over the dish.
Warm salad with chicken and broccoli
- 2 shallots;
- a small head of broccoli;
- chicken fillet;
- two tablespoons of olive oil and the same amount of soy sauce;
- Clove of garlic;
- about 10 olives.
- Boil the broccoli and chicken until soft, chop and place in a salad bowl. We put olives in it.
- Cut the onion, fry in oil, mix with chopped garlic and add to the chicken with cabbage.
- We fill the dish with a mixture of soy sauce and oil left over from frying onions and garlic.
Soup with cheese and vegetables
- Packaging of mixed vegetables;
- fresh green;
- two eggs;
- 100 grams of cheese.
- Bring the water to a boil, send the vegetable mixture and grated cheese there. We are waiting for the vegetables to soften and the cheese to melt.
- We provide spices according to your wishes.
- Boil the eggs and serve the soup with egg halves and chopped herbs.
Cream of Carrot Soup and Lentil Soup
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- 100 grams of lentils;
- 400 grams of carrots;
- a liter of vegetable broth.
- We rub the carrots, fry them a little, put them in a saucepan and add all the other products from the list there.
- We wait for the components to boil and cook until the lentils swell, season with spices.
- We interrupt with a blender and serve.
Beet and cheese salad
- two eggs;
- two beets;
- 100 grams of low-fat cheese;
- 100 grams plain yogurt;
- 50 grams of walnuts.
- Boil beets and eggs, grind on a grater.
- We first put beets in a salad bowl, cover with yogurt, then chopped nuts and eggs.
- Next - grated cheese and again yogurt.
- 100 grams of wholemeal flour;
- a zucchini;
- an egg;
- a glass of milk without fat.
- Grind zucchini, mix with the rest of the ingredients on the list.
- Add some salt and black pepper and stir until smooth.
- Fry on both sides in a pan like regular pancakes.
Eggplant with tomato and cheese
- an eggplant;
- 140 grams of low-fat cheese;
- three tomatoes;
- Clove of garlic.
- Cut the aubergines into strips, fry lightly and place on a baking sheet.
- On top we put mugs with tomatoes, chopped garlic and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 100 grams of cheese;
- two tomatoes;
- 200 grams of low-fat sour cream;
- 200 grams of mushrooms;
- 400 grams of chicken fillet.
- We put the fillet in a form, cover with tomato slices and mushroom slices.
- Season with spices, and then mix with grated cheese and sour cream.
- We put it in the oven for 40 minutes, warming it to 180 degrees.
Salad with mustard and cheese dressing
- fresh green;
- two tomatoes;
- two cucumbers;
- green salad;
- a spoonful of mustard;
- about 100 grams of hard cheese;
- Clove of garlic;
- three tablespoons plain yogurt.
- Tear lettuce leaves with your hands, put in a bowl, add chopped greens.
- We combine grated cheese with mustard, yogurt and chopped garlic and fill the dish with this mixture.