Extra pounds are one of the major problems facing modern society. There are many comprehensive approaches that can really reduce weight in a short amount of time. Consistent nutrition-oriented techniques are supported by an accompanying training program.
How can you lose 10 kg in a month?
An irrefutable fact is to say thatMost of the tips for losing 10 kg per month are harmful to your health. . . Therefore, it is important to first listen to the opinions of specialists in the field, especially fitness trainers and nutritionists.
It is necessary to develop an integrated approach to weight loss, radically revise the existing diet and include various physical activities in the daily routine.
There are also general recommendations that must be followed for at least a month. They are the ones who help you get really lasting results. These include:
- Sugar and salt should be excluded from the diet. Or their consumption must be reduced to the critically possible minimum.
- The food should be taken regularly, in small portions and at the same time.
- To reduce hunger and boost your metabolism, in addition to juices, tea and broths, you should drink up to 2 liters of pure water a day.
- Accelerated calorie burning begins when you do moderate physical activity on a regular basis.
- Most important is a healthy, balanced diet with gradual reductions in calories and portion sizes.
If this approach is followed, there will be no harm to health and the kilograms lost will have no reason to be replenished.
Effective diets for weight loss for 10 kg
The simplest variant of a diet that promotes weight loss by 10 kg divides foods into permitted and prohibited. If you eat according to this model and dedicate at least a few hours a week to exercise, weight will be lost easily and efficiently.
The list of prohibited products includes:
- fatty meals;
- Sugar and all products with their contents;
- Mayonnaise and sauces;
- Fast food;
- smoked and fried foods;
- Sparkling water;
- packaged juices;
- Flour products;
- Fatty Meat.
You will begin to lose weight simply by excluding everything on the list from your diet. And when you replace it with healthy products, the process is even faster.
Healthy foods include:
- non-fat fermented milk products;
- cooked, steamed, baked and fresh vegetables (except potatoes);
- lean fish and meat;
- boiled eggs;
- unsweetened fruits;
- unrefined flour bread;
- different types of grain.
Based on these two lists, you can also lose weight for more than a month without any diet, without harming the body.
But there are also special techniques that deliver faster results. If you watch them, you can shed extra pounds in 4 weeks.Impressive performance can be achieved thanks to:
Vegetarian diet. . . Its distinctive feature is the lack of meat in the daily diet.
Alcohol, coffee and ground pepper are considered prohibited products in this case.
In this case, the menu of the day should contain the following products:
- cereals (buckwheat, rice, oatmeal on the water);
- steamed, steamed or grilled vegetables;
- boiled eggs;
- Rye bread;
- low fat dairy products;
- Olive oil;
- unsweetened fruits.
Protein or japanese diet. . . Your diet is based on protein intake. Not only does it help reduce weight, it also helps maintain muscle tone and sculpt the body. And the main principle is the almost complete restriction of carbohydrates, which are replaced by protein. Such a diet should be supported by physical activity throughout the month.
Indicative menu for a protein diet:
- breakfast - a low-fat fermented milk drink;
- Snack - 150 g of congee on the water;
- Lunch - soup with lean broth or lean meat with vegetables;
- Afternoon tea - cottage cheese with natural yogurt;
- dinner - a serving of lean fish and 2 boiled eggs;
- before bed - a glass of freshly squeezed apple or orange juice.
A specific goal requires appropriate solutions. Along with the diet chosen, it is necessary to develop a series of strength or cardio (aerobic) exercises.
- The first option will help keep the skin in good condition and prevent it from sagging as the body loses weight, which is very important in the case of a sharp weight loss (in a month).
- And the second burns accumulations of fat more efficiently, thus contributing to a rapid reduction in volume.
If your maximum daily exposure was climbing stairs prior to choosing to sculpt, it is contraindicated to start exercising suddenly. The body must be warmed up before exertion through long walks or light warm-up exercises. And only then should workouts follow, but not longer than 15 minutes in total.
Over time, the load must be increased proportionally. The training plan is developed according to the location where the class is taking place: at home or at the gym.
Women should rely on aerobics, while men are more suited to weight training.which, in addition to burning fat, help build muscle mass.
In order for homework to be more effective, it is necessary to acquire weights and dumbbells. The workout begins as a warm-up exercise, such as push-ups or squats. And it's worth taking courses with stretching for proper muscle building.
The main complex should include the following exercises, performed in 3 sets of 10 repetitions:
- Lunges forward and to the side with dumbbells;
- turn on the press;
- Plank, performed from 30 to 60 seconds;
- Squats, even with a long stance;
- Lifting of the pelvis while lying down;
- Raise legs;
The principles of creating workouts for training in the gym are little different from those at home. It is recommended that you use an exercise bike or treadmill only for cardio exercise.
The recommended complex is as follows:
- Bench press lying down, standing, on an incline bench;
- Spread your arms with dumbbells in the supine position;
- Squats with a weight on your shoulders;
- Lifting the legs in the simulator;
- standing dumbbells;
- Lifting your toes on the platform;
- Exercises to strengthen the lower back.
The selection of a range of workouts, diets and types of activity must be made individually, taking into account all the characteristics of the organism.
How can you lose weight without a diet?
Not only strict adherence to diets helps against obesity. Visible results can be achieved by following simple rules of proper diet.
The main one is the mandatory reduction in the calorie content of the daily diet. This creates an energy deficit in which significantly more calories are consumed than are consumed. This forces the body to look for an alternative and to compensate for the lack of energy by burning the stored fatty tissue.
In addition to reducing the amount of calories, there are a number of simple rules that you need to follow.:
- Reduction of the portion size to 200 g and the calorie content to 2000 kcal;
- food intake should be more frequent (up to 5 times a day), and breaks last up to 4 hours;
- Exclude snacks on TV, computer, book;
- Set up the last meal not at 6 p. m. , but 3 hours before bedtime;
- remove "quick" carbohydrates (sweets, starchy foods) from the diet and replace them with complex ones (cereals);
- eat fresh vegetables and fruits (unsweetened) every day;
- the products used should not be cooked by frying; the ideal option is steamed, stewed or boiled dishes;
- it is impossible to completely exclude your favorite delicacies from the diet, but you can eat them in much smaller quantities and in the first half of the day.
- Stock up on healthy spices (cinnamon, turmeric, paprika, mustard, ginger).
In addition to adhering to diet and physical activity, you should follow the correct daily routine for correct weight loss. Rest and relaxation play an important role in this.
After all, an organism exposed to tremendous stress can find itself in a state of stress that leads to increased production of the hormone cortisol by the adrenal glands. And this, in turn, leads to the opposite effect: the breakdown of fatty tissue is blocked and the loss of extra pounds is stopped.
The types of body recovery are simple and accessible to everyone.
You can prevent the production of cortisol by observing the following conditions:
- healthy sleep that lasts at least 8 hours;
- relaxing treatments like bathing with oils or sea salt;
- Massage or self-massage;
- strict adherence to the training plan with mandatory rest day;
- long walks in the fresh air.
The daily weight loss should be done taking into account your biorhythm and typical daily activities. This requires:
- Pick the perfect time to wake up, go to bed, and eat;
- draw up a plan for physical activity, taking into account the timing of its implementation;
- take time for essential tasks;
- Don't forget about the free hours that have nothing to do with losing weight.
Losing 10 lbs in a month with proper diet is absolutely real. The main thing is to outline the desired result and strictly follow the developed program, not forgetting about calm and not going to extremes.